Working for dog treats?
Do you cringe when you give your prices to a client?
Do you have a hard time getting people to “value” your work?
Have you thought about the “Q” word – Quitting?
Let’s take your pet photography business to a happy place!
More Bow Wow Tips:
I love to share my adventures as a pet photographer! You will find tools and resources that make your life easier and some easy photography tips to help you with your business. Some of these links are affiliate links and they help feed Mr. ChaCha (my fiesty chihuahua!). I only promote tools that I have used and are worth your well-earned money. Look below for a category that would help you! Enjoy!
Tools & Resources:
1) Bluehost.com – I use them to purchase my domain names and hosting. You can register a domain and start a WordPress Blog in under 4 minutes.
4) AWeber - E-mail Marketing – I use them for my monthly e-mail newsletter. Super easy to use!
5) Adobe Lightroom – I could not live without this image editing tool!
6) Adobe Photoshop – Another image editing tool that you would have to pry out of my cold, dead hands!
1) Joy Of Marketing - Sarah Petty has some rockin’ marketing information in her Cafe Joy community. I have been a member since Jan. 2011 and it has been amazing!
2) Certified Photographer Academy – “Smart Photographers. Easy Tools.” This is just a shameless plug for my “Piece Of Cake” CPP Exam Study Guide. I believe in the power of education and what better way to offer more quality artwork to your clients, then to know your craft! This website is the Home of the “Piece Of Cake” CPP Exam Study Guide. I wrote this study guide to help other photographers pass the Certified Professional Photographer Exam. Check it out!
3) One Light Video Workshop – This is one of the best lighting videos I have ever watched! Zach opened up the world of light to me in under 2 hours. Good stuff and well-worth the money.
4) Beautiful Beasties Ning Network - If you are looking into becoming a part-time or full-time pet photographer, then I highly suggest applying to this online forum. It is (hands down) freakin awesome! You are ask ANYTHING! and get replies back immediately. Find out the scoop about vendors, pricing, marketing and equipment. I would be lost without this forum!
Thank you for reading! I hope this helps you with your photography business! Woof!